Oct 29, 2008

The rest of my life


Next saturday is going to be one of the most important days in my life. I am getting marrred. I know most people when it get this close to their wedding they start to freek out. Doubt and who knows what else starts to run through thier minds. Not for this smooth pimp. I have no doubt, regget, or bad thoughs regarding who I am going to spend the rest of my life with. Jenna is a wonderful(sexy) woman and truly encourages me to do whatever I chose to do with my life. The amount she looks out for me and cares for me is unfathamable. So as the day draw nearer and nearer still waitng for the stess that will not likly come.


Song of the day

This goes out to my lady and it is true to my life.
(this a true love song that should be a part of every good relationship)





5 comments:

Ben said...

Congrats! Have a great time.
Honeymoon?

Two Wheel Terrorist said...

Rocking honey moon! Going to Marquette and
Flint Michigan, Toronto, Cincinnati Ohio(2 days at Ray's mtb park...yyyyyaaaaaahhhhhaaaaa) and Rockford Illinois. Those are the main stops.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're not driving when we get to Ohio cuz I thought we were going to Cleveland, homie.

Although I'm sure I can find yarn in Cincinnati too. Its like a 6th sense or something.

Anonymous said...

(forgot the rest of my name!)

The Skelton's said...

Congrats you two!!