Jan 1, 2009

yup

I will be getting cut open and have holes drilled in my bones on January 14. I will be so excited when it is done so I can get on my road to recovery. The doc said that I should be able to get back to riding my bike on level ground three months after the surgery, a day I can not wait for.(I dreamt about riding my bike last night) Apparently some time the surgery does not "take" and the new ligaments don't bond to the bone. I do not know what I would do in that situation, I do not think I would try it again what a waist of time. The doc said that I could get by with out it but I would have to wear a brace during activitys...........Fuck.......ahhhhhh. XBOX= Crack. I am so hooked. I got a Xbox 360 for Christmas from my lovely wife, her folks and my folks. They thought it was best to get me something to get my mind off of what is going on with my knee, it is starting to work. I picked up the game Skate it is so amazing. I set my alarm so I could get up early to play it.............so hooked......I have a very hard time shutting it off. Work is sucking ass the return action of the after Christmas thing is over. Boring! I was crabby as hell the last couple off days. I am getting so sick of not being able to ride my Pugs or ski or walk or anything. Shit......

Song of the day

No song of the day because deezer is down. More thing to fuck with my shit day. HULK SMASH!!

No comments: