Mar 29, 2012

Slacker Day Off

I was a lazy mother f'er yesterday in terms of doing work needed around the house. I had more than enough fun though. Got up early and headed to Elm Creek with Jason . We were the only ones on the trail and it was amazing. The trail was in amazing shape and the new features were gnarly. The Pugsley is super fun.

Jason concurring his fear of skinnies


I saw this log during the Frozen Fat tire Forty and did not ride it then. I have had the thought to wheelie it burning in my brain so I had to.



Jason gettin down. He was quite freaked out at this one at first, No ProblemO



I had to ride this feature and all the others backwards knowing that I may be the first to do so. This was fucking scary. It may not look that high or steep but it was.


Insert motor noise here.......Burrrrraaap!


I got home, worked on some bike projects, rode my trials bike for a wile and watched part of a 80's movie with the two Coreys in it. I am such a sucker for 80's movies. Not to much rest on my day off I feel pretty burnt still. Good day though.

3 comments:

Kyia said...

Nice! I am envious of your wheelie!

RafaHen said...

Woow Amazing... visit my profile blog and coment too.... u ll like it!!! THANKS.

RafaHen said...

Woow Amazing... visit my profile blog and coment too.... u ll like it!!! THANKS.