Dec 11, 2008

A new way to hurt my already broken self

It is officially I found a new subsection of cycling to to further destroy my body doing wile trying to learn. I don't know what you would call it.....Aggressive urban fixin'(AUF for short).......Hell what ever you want to call it, looks like fun in the way of awkward uncomfortable movements and pain. I can do the tricks the are doing on a DJ bike, I don't see why I could not learn to do these tricks wile riding a huge fuckin fixie...........I mean it is the next logical step to make things harder. I started riding Mountain Fixie in 2005 to make Mtb trails harder for me...which didn't really happen,I just got faster and smoother and could wheelie everywhere, It was like riding a uni with handlebars. Anyways I have just been very amused by these vids so check'em out.


Bootleg Sessions Syndicate Ep 1 from Bootleg Sessions on Vimeo.



A Slow Wednesday Jam from Bootleg Sessions on Vimeo.

Song of the day

I have had this song in my head all day. Not that its bad just stuck.


Discover Gogol Bordello!



No comments: