Nov 18, 2008

Blllaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Today was not super awesome. First day back to work after having a week of and it was not to bad. Drove up to Spirt mtn to check out a video premier and the have a ton of snow blown and will be opening on Saturday. Snowboard season is so fucking on. I plan on being on the hill all day Sunday. My new bike will be going through little bit of a transformation with new paint new wheels and some crazy color blasting parts. I am tyring to make it my winter project.......but I tend to get rabid and get shit done to fast.

Song of the day

Nothing is sounding super good to me today. Maybe I a just a touch out of it. Maybe it is the start of cabin fever. So just chillin with some early 90's Grunge. I miss flannel and waffle long underwear. I love Mad Season they are like a grunge super group with members from Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam and Screaming Trees. I'm sure you all herd this one before.


Discover Mad Season!

5 comments:

The Skelton's said...

Rick's wondering what was up with the phone call. He tried getting back but it was busy...

Ben said...

Dude...that's a depressing song. Sounds like you guys had a great Honeymoon! Already painting your bike? Hot pink? So are you moving back to St. Cloud or what?

Two Wheel Terrorist said...

Yes.....Ben we are going to move back to Stc in August or September. So you better have a part time spot at the shop so I can feed my addiction.

Ben said...

That's why I was asking! I think you should come back in May!

Two Wheel Terrorist said...

That may be a possibility. I will have to talk with you about certain aspects of the position.