Nov 20, 2008

Fucking Thursday

So my back was not in horrible shape after last nights mishap. I was able to get out of bed with no issues but it does feel a little funky.

So this is a picture from last years snowboard season, yes this is a picture of my ass.
It is fucking cold and wind here tonight and I feel that we should have some natural snow to make this cold feel worth wile. BBBLLLLAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Song of the day


I usually have song on here that I love or that describes the day. Today I am putting a song on here that I Fucking hate. It got stuck in my head and ruined my evening. Fuck off G Love.....................................Well I can not get g love to fucking load on Deezer so extra fuck him. So here is a song that I actually like so this song it is truly unique. Nada Surf actually Played at the Java Joint after there commercial success burnt out.


Discover Nada Surf!















Fuck it two songs today.
Metal




2 comments:

Ben said...

What's wrong with G Love and Special Sauce?
"I like cold beverages"

Two Wheel Terrorist said...

I have no love for G Love, never have. I gave it a chance and it did not impress. Then people tried to tell me how awesome G Love was and we would get into heated debates. Well that just added to the hate fueled flames.