Jan 23, 2009

I'm back

I can finally sit in a chair comfortably so I thought it would be a good time to stat blogging again. I have not done shit sense getting cut open, laid on the floor fucked up on pain pills. I would just randomly fall into a deep sleep for ten minutes or so wake up just freaking out and every time I moved I felt like I was going to spin off the planet. I had the spins so badly that I would involuntary grab my head because my body thought that it would make the spinning stop. Things got better and better then worse then I went in for physical therapy and got the ok to start moving it and it made all the difference. Then on Wednesday I started getting really sick....I think I hit the head two dozen times in 36 hours, could not believe my held that much shit. I quit taking the fucking pain pills last night and am starting to feel almost regular. Got my stitches out also.

I don't know why i think that the angry dance sequence is so funny but when i stumble across a new version on movies or tv I always think it is funny. So I was watching Flight of the Concords this morning, it is a show on HBO that is a music based sitcom(Funny) and there it was.....


Song of the day

Fucking Slayer...... need I say more!

Discover Slayer!

No comments: